Wednesday, July 3, 2013

6 things

1// linen jumpsuit $148 by les efants sauvages 2// thank you card $4 by honey honey scripted 3// cushion cover $38 by skinny laminx 4// pendant light $49 by junkyard lighting 5// folkland font $20 by shh maker design 6// vintage lettered necklace $22 by diament jewelry

Have you seen the new format for curating and organizing Etsy favorites yet? The layout is similar to Pinterest and I'm digging the ability to sort and view similar items at the same time. You can see all my 2000+ (mostly unorganized) favorites right here.

1 comments:

Rhianne said...

ohhh how clever on Etsy, I haven't actually looked on there in months and months but I bet that will be popular.

I love the letter necklaces, how pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover